– Top American acts Rihanna and ASAP Rocky welcome their first child together as a couple today, Thursday, May 19, 2022.
– Popular celebrities Rihanna and ASAP Rocky have welcomed their first child together as a couple today, Thursday, May 19, 2022.
– May 19, 2020 TMZ revealed that Rihanna had given birth to her and Rocky’s first child—and it’s a boy. The gossip outlet claimed their sources say the singer gave birth last Friday, May 13 in Los Angeles. It remains unknown, however, what the child’s name is.
– It was confirmed A$AP Rocky and Rihanna were dating back in November of 2020, after months of speculation. During a GQ magazine interview the following year, the Harlem, N.Y. rapper called the singer “the one.”
Rihanna and A$AP Rocky have welcomed their baby boy! https://t.co/5346DjCVzV
— TMZ (@TMZ) May 19, 2022
– “So much better when you got the one,” A$AP Rocky told the publication. “She amounts to probably, like, a million of the other ones.” He added, “I think when you know, you know. She’s the one.”
– In January, Rocky and Rihanna revealed they were expecting their first child together by showing off Rih Rih’s baby bump in a photoshoot, which caused Drake memes to run rampant on social media.
– False breakup rumors surfaced in April, which the couple didn’t even bother with taking the time to address. In A$AP Rocky’s new video for the track “D.M.P.,” the rapper proposes to Rihanna. However, the music video proposal was confirmed not to be the real thing.
– The newborn comes during a trying time in the couple’s lives. Last month, A$AP Rocky was arrested and charged with assault with a deadly weapon in connection to a shooting that took place in Los Angeles on Nov. 6, 2021. Police say the rapper pulled out a gun and shot a man following an argument. Rocky’s next court date in the case in scheduled for Aug. 17.