– Grammy award-winning Nigerian singer, Damini Ebunoluwa Ogulu, professionally known as Burna Boy has said that he wants singer portable’s edited picture to be his Album cover.
– The African Giant stated that deep down in his heart he would love Portable to be the cover art of his new album, “Love Damini.”
– Earlier before this tweet, Burna had used Portable’s famous line; “I do music for a living” to promote his new song titled, ‘Last Last.”
— Burna Boy (@burnaboy) May 17, 2022
– The African Giant took to Twitter to share the photo, today; May 18, 2022. Social media has since erupted into fits and while it is highly possible that Odogwu is catching cruise, the ever toxic fan wars have begun. In order to avoid their wahala.
– “Deep down, I really want this to be my album cover”,
See the tweet below:
Deep down I really want this to be my album cover. 🥺 Love, Damini. pic.twitter.com/oZNLTUQPGe
— Burna Boy (@burnaboy) May 18, 2022