– The singer, songwriter and performer starts the year with a playful and catchy tune weeks after thrilling his fans at the prestigious Madison Square Garden in New York City.
– Nigerian Grammy Award-winning Singer and African Giant, Burna Boy has finally released his much anticipated song “Last Last“.
– The new released song “Last Last” is taken off his forthcoming studio album project “Love Damini,” which will be released on his birthday, July 2nd.
– Furthermore, “Last Last” drops months after the rumoured breakup with British-Jamaican rapper and singer Stefflon Don.
LAST LAST!!!!! https://t.co/nEvzu4njTj
— Burna Boy (@burnaboy) May 13, 2022
– Burna Boy’s development has been nothing short of spectacular since his elevation as the African Giant with the hit track “Ye” back in 2018.
– Burna Boy on his upcoming 6th studio album ‘Love, Damini‘, “It’s a bit personal [because] it’s bringing you into my head on my birthday (Release date, July 2nd, 2022)- when you turn 31 and ain’t got no kids, everything is going good and bad at the same time.?
– You reflect and then you get as lit as possible. Then you sleep and wake up and reflect again. I’m reflecting on everything — what I’m doing and what’s happening where I’m from. Where I’m from is a part of where I’m going.”