– The Cuban-American pop star will take centre stage at Stade de France as Premier League and La Liga heavyweights prepare to lock horns.
– Camila Cabello has been confirmed as the headline act at the opening ceremony ahead of the 2022 UEFA Champions League final between Liverpool and Real Madrid.
– The Cuban-American singer and songwriter is due to perform a five-minute medley of her chart-topping hits prior to Premier League and La Liga heavyweights locking horns.
– A “carnival-themed celebration” is being promised for those in attendance at Stade de France and millions more tuning in around the world, although Cabello is reluctant to give too much away when it comes to her pre-game show.
– “I’m so excited to be taking to the stage at UEFA Champions League final in Paris this month, She said.
– “I intend on putting on a really special show, bringing together the spirit of my Latin heritage and a feeling of togetherness for sports and music fans all over the world – I can’t wait!”
– Cabello added on Instagram: “I’ve got lots of surprises in store for you.”